I hope you enjoy sharing this Thanksgiving printable with your children.
- Click on the image to open the PDF.
- Print 1 page at a time so that you can print on the front and back of a single page.
- The turkey and drawing area should be on the front of your card.
- The handwriting bible verse should be on the inside of your card.
- Cut the page portrait style in half so that you have 2 cards.
- Fold in half
- Ask your child to draw a picture of something they are thankful for (maybe the person they are giving it to).
- Now your child can practice handwriting and memorizing the bible verse inside the card.
- Works best if you print on card stock paper.